HubSpot now has a starter version of their CMS for $25/month. This makes it a viable option for businesses to leverage a CRM, marketing tools, and free digital marketing education. It does have some limitations so let’s review those.
- 1 Below are some of the plan limitations and features
- 2 What are some reasons HubSpot may not be the best fit for your website?
- 3 Is HubSpot good for websites?
- 4 Where can you buy HubSpot themes and templates?
- 5 What is a HubSpot theme and how is it different than a template?
- 6 How does HubSpot CMS compare to WordPress?
- 7 What is HubSpot?
Below are some of the plan limitations and features
- 15 website pages (small page count, I know, but could be a great option for businesses: doctors, landscapers, CPAs, consultants, freelancers, bloggers, etc.)
- 1 blog, with up to 10,000 blog posts
- One subdomain, and one primary domain
- Live chat
- Basic email marketing and landing pages
- Not able to use HubSpot CTA fields
- Customer support if you have a problem.
What are some reasons HubSpot may not be the best fit for your website?
If your business needs full control of the server-side code and wants to restrict certain countries from accessing your site. Since HubSpot is managing the hosting you have very little control in this area and probably should look for a self-hosted CMS like WordPress.
If your website is a personal site and does not need a CRM.
Is HubSpot good for websites?
HubSpot CMS is a great option for those who either do not have a developer on staff or are unable to hire an outside resource. HubSpot offers secure web hosting, image CDN, and fast global servers.
Where can you buy HubSpot themes and templates?
What is a HubSpot theme and how is it different than a template?
HubSpot themes can be zipped and transferred between accounts. They also contain theme settings that apply to all of the templates contained in the theme. Templates are individual assets and do not have a unified theme settings editor.
How does HubSpot CMS compare to WordPress?
WordPress has a long track record and since it is open-source it contains a deep library of plugins, developers, and control. HubSpot CMS is catered to marketers and designers who want a no-code solution.
HubSpot CMS vs. WordPress An in-depth guide from HubSpot on how it is different from WordPress
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and customer service platform that unifies business units around CRM or customer relationship management software.
There is a lot to consider and evaluate when choosing a CMS. HubSpot starter is a great option for startups and small businesses. If you need help choosing a CMS or have questions about HubSpot please let me know.