Want to build your website visually using a drag and drop website builder? You should consider taking HubSpot CMS for a test-drive because it has a large amount of features specifically designed for lead generation and business management. Below is a summary of the content management system and the reasons why it is a professional website builder. Click here to learn more and get a free trial.
Easily build remarkable websites visually with WYSIWYG page editor
Most website builders force you to make a trade off. You can have a simple web page builder that lets you create content quickly but has no tools for developers, or you can have a legacy website builder that is extremely extensible but is inaccessible to you and any other non-technical teammates. Making a choice between a technical or non-technical website builder will slow you down as you look to grow your business.
If you want to grow your business through your website, you need a website builder that both marketers and developers can access. HubSpot’s free website builder is accessible to developers but is built specifically for business builders who want to quickly make edits to their website. You can take ownership of the site — updating the look and feel of your website as you see fit, without being restricted by a developer.
Build a fast, secure, reliable website with web hosting included
Most website builders leave the security, speed, and reliability of your website up to chance. But you’re a marketer, not an IT professional. HubSpot’s free website builder takes care of the maintenance associated with a traditional website so you can focus on creating an amazing customer experience through your website.
Leverage the full HubSpot CRM platform
Your website should be your organization’s most important marketing asset. But you’re limiting your website’s potential if your website builder is siloed off from the tools you use to run your business. HubSpot’s free website builder is built as part of its platform to ensure that your website delivers results.
HubSpot’s all-on-one platform allows you to manage the entire customer experience from one easy-to-use tool. By incorporating all the tools your customer-facing teams need into one tool, less information slips through the cracks as you work to deliver a modern customer experience that exceeds expectations.
Below is a screenshot of some of the data you can view in your CRM for one of your prospects or customers.
- Take ownership of your website and make edits quickly and easily.
- Use a developer as much or as little as you’d like.
- Keep your technical partners focused on high-value projects, not simple website edits.
- Remove gatekeepers from your content creation process so your team can react quickly to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Premium hosting is included right out of the box. This includes standard security features like SSL, a web application firewall, and a globally hosted CDN.
- You don’t need to layer on different solutions that are a pain to manage and could potentially cost you more money than you were intending to spend on your website.
- Security updates happen automatically so you don’t have to worry about installing potentially dangerous third-party plugins.
- With website management taken care of, you can now focus on building a website that meets your goals.
- Leverage customer data to inform your web strategy (ex: create more blog content based on which products your customers ask your sales team about most frequently).
- Understand exactly what pieces of content are resonating with your audience with built-in reporting.
- Critical tools you need to grow your business, like forms, live chat, bots, email marketing, ads management, and video are included. No need to stitch together these tools, and waste time ensuring that all your point solutions are working together.
- Responsive themes
- Drag-and-drop page editing
- Blogs (unlimited blog posts, but only one blog)
- Website pages (Limit of 25 pages, with HubSpot branding)
- Multi-language content management
- Advanced menus
- Blog import
- Site export
- Local development
- Developer documentation & community
- App Marketplace with 1,000+ integrations
- Design manager
- SaaS CMS
- Global CDN with 99.9% uptime
- 24/7 security monitoring & threat detection
- Standard SSL certificate
- Web application firewall
- Free CRM
- Team inbox
- Live chat
- Chat bots
- Email marketing
- Facebook messenger integrations
- Video hosting
- Unlimited CRM users
- Web analytics reporting
HubSpot CMS has a lot of features to help your business grow, especially if you have a remote team and want to streamline your sales process.