Want to add a HubSpot rich text property to the product description line item in a HubSpot sales quote?
In this video, I demonstrate how to customize a sales quote template to support rich text for a product description. The default product description property is multi-line and does not support bullets, links, and other rich text features. I show the steps I took to swap out the default field with a new one by creating new property and applying it to a custom HubSpot quote theme.
Need help customizing your HubSpot quote templates?
In this HubSpot CMS tutorial you’ll learn:
- 0:48 – Add a new rich text property to the product CRM object
- 2:37 – Default HubSpot sales quote do not see this new property
- 3:12 – HubSpot CMS developer to add custom CMS quote theme
- 3:30 – Modify the line_items_table module to recognize new rich text property
- 4:15 – Create a new custom quote template and update the line items module properties selected
- 5:05 – Add bullet and link text and then test the results