Are you new to building pages on HubSpot or want to learn more about it? One very important thing to understand is modules and the different ways to use them.
In this video, I will explain what HubSpot modules are and how they are used inside the HubSpot website builder. HubSpot modules are reusable components used in page templates or manually added to pages. A good way to think of how a module works is by comparing it to a lego set. When building a lego set, you are given different types of blocks to configure into whatever you like.
- Free Guide – HubSpot CMS Tutorial for Beginners
In this HubSpot CMS Tutorial, You’ll Learn:
- What is a HubSpot Module?
- The different module Field Types
- Two Main HubSpot Module Types and use cases
- Where to find modules in the page editor
- Find and edit custom module code in Design Tools