What is a web design and SEO audit?
A “web design audit” is really just taking a focused look at each element of your page design. Graphics, SEO, analytics, messaging, positioning, initial reaction, etc.
The main objective is to learn what a new visitor what think and do if they visited your page for the first time. Would they be confused?
Below are some questions that would be answered.
- Who is the key user?
- What is that user’s number one critical goal when using the site?
- What is likely to make that user’s experience particularly positive?
- What is the approximate information architecture of the site?
- What is the flow through that architecture for the user who is accomplishing the critical goal you identified above?
- What style(s) of navigation is/are used? Do they answer the key questions (Where am I and how did I get here? Where should I go next and how do I get there?)?
- Is my site code onpage optimized for SEO?
- What key interactions does the user have? Are they clear and usable?
- What did the site do well to allow the user to accomplish his goal effectively, efficiently and with good satisfaction?
- What did the site do poorly when allowing the user to accomplish his goal effectively, efficiently and with good satisfaction?
- How is the page from a technical and SEO perspective?
Schedule a Consultation
HubSpot CMS Website Design & SEO Optimization Audit Report - Metro Detroit Michigan